Saturday, February 13, 2016

Don't Reject It !

I learned long time ago as a young minister that everyone is not going to respond to the Gospel of Jesus Christ at the same time  . Not everyone is going to rejoice about ministry that the Lord has given me  . The Spirit of God require a Spirit Excellence  . So am mindful of the fact that  it was humanity that rejected Jesus  . It want be any different for me  . And among the general population  , and indeed among  some of  my peers I to will feel some rejection  .  It's sad learn  , here was the Son of  God in their very midst  , with healing in His wings and an unlimited supply of the anointing  .  He declared  , The Spirit of Lord is upon me  , because he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted   , to preach deliverance to the captives  , and recovering of sight to the blind   to set at liberty them that are bruised  ( Luke 4th : 18th verse ) . The people were astonished when He stated   , I came down from heaven  , not to do mine own will  , but the will of him that sent me  ( John 6th chapter and 38 verse ) .  They said  , Is not this  Jesus  , the son of Joseph  , whose father and mother we know ? how is it then that he saith  , I came down from heaven  ? ( v 42 ) .  Because they would not accept the fact that the son of a carpenter was sent by God , they missed thier hour of visitation  .  They did not tap into the anointing  . Jesus is still telling the world   , I am the bread of life  : he that cometh to me shall  never hunger  ;  and he that believeth on me shall never thirst ( v.35 ) . As long as there is a demand  , our God will always have a supply  . Oh by the way  , have you asked Him any thing  ? Sign : A child of the King   👑 .

No comments:

Post a Comment